UniqueMaterial

This is a work of fiction - Absolute Fiction. For my friends at Absolute Write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

In the Beginning.....

In the beginning there was NaNo. And NaNo was good and covered the earth. And people around the earth dedicated the month of November to writing. And being a curious sort, I decided to try it, too. I wrote out 6 Plot lines. (very brief plot lines) This is what I chose:

A fast moving cold front takes a hot air balloonist off course and crashes him into a deep valley in an Appalachian National forest. Lost and ill equipped, the survivor learns much about himself in attempting to find his way back to civilization.

How my story came out of those two sentences is a complete mystery. It's all fiction, baby. I made it all up. The caveat: Any resemblance to people living or not, is quite coincidental. Really. I made it all up.

4 Comments:

Blogger ohdawno said...

This is the most fun I've had in ages. Thank you for posting your story!

Sparkly-eared, argyle-socked, Dawno

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty danged good there girl! I will be waiting for the next installment! You were right on for the elevator scene. I liked the balloon drop best. Not too easy writing with so many characters is it?? I want to go to this convention!
Paint

2:48 PM  
Blogger uniquematerial said...

Hey, Dawno & Paint!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. The conclusion is in the works - never fear! And next year.....wait for it....The Sequel. :)

1:13 AM  
Blogger hermes bag outlet said...

http://img01.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i5/T1pc6JXfxoXXc6t0IZ_031725.jpg_310x310.jpg

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home